Movie Review: This Time (Jadine)

Wednesday, May 04, 2016




This Time movie review

It's undeniable that I, myself is a Jadine fan! Yes and I love it! You know maybe this time I have just accepted and I am happy that love still works even just for Jadine (Hugot LOL).

This Time movie review
follow me on IG: @niceguyitachi / @myjuicynet

I am on of those who is anticipating to see their latest film "This Time," and yes I have seen it, and lucky enough to be one to witness it on its premiere night and watch it with the cast and Jadine themselves!






I will try to make my review, non-spoiler, or maybe I'll just tell you the positive side of the movie because there's really nothing perfect, even in movies there will be a floss, so I will be just emphasizing the positive side, lets juts keep the goodvibes here.

Okay, the movie was cute in general, the theme was dark (Long distance relationship, non-labeled relationship) but it was executed in a way that you will still be wishing even to have that situation, just to say you are in love and you just love the idea of being in love because Jadine is really expert on that, to make us giggle, I have proved this many times, and now there's really no question to that, its their unexplainable magic!

I expected the movie to be somewhat heavy dramatic, that's why I prepared my emotions well LOL, lukcy enough, Candy Pangilinan here is I think 99.9% havey in all of her punge lines here! and Candy Pangilinan's character saved the movie to be that dramatic and I liked it, because maybe I should've cried if without her in the movie, and I really don't want to cry, I'm so done with crying! LOL, so thank you Candy for your humour in this movie. 

But personally I was still hit by the movie, especially if you are in a long distance relationship, or in a non-labeled relationship, special-friend zone, I have been in a special-friend zone relationship before and what they have depicted in Coby (James Reid) and Ava (Nadine Lustre) characters are really realistic most especially THIS TIME. That's why people who are in these kind of situations should watch this movie because they might've get some tips on how to deal with these kinds of situation.

The Japan scenes are really worth-watching, its really beautiful to see Jadine in that kind of setting, perfect! beautiful scenery, beautiful partners, perfect kiss! Cherry blossoms! Very romantic!

This Time movie has really tackled different aspects in life, like Love, Friendship, Family, even Sexuality! and Life itself so I its really worth-watching! Therefore I'm giving it a 3.75 out of 5 rating


P.S: Pleas watch & share my video coverages for Jadine and This Time below!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images