Unakichi: Authentic Japanese food and place

Sunday, October 30, 2016

We Filipinos are western, and we're oriental too. We just love food! I am one of the guilty here :)

When we eat foreign cuisines, as much as possible we want to have it as authentic as possible as like we are travelled by its taste. I am a lover of Japanese food and recently I found one of the most authentic Japanese (from I've visited) resto here in Metro Manila.


From the store's outside look, you'll be encouraged to eat here if you're a Japanese food lover because it makes you feel you are in the streets of Japan. You'll be even more amazed to see how they made it to look authentic Japanese place inside.

I even loved Unakichi more when I finally tasted some of their menus. I love Japanese foods but not really good into food names. But I believe me and my blogger friends ordered this "Unakichi's set meals," this is Unakichi's set meals. We preferred having Unaju Jo Set since it's already  in set meal it is more sulit and cheaper than having these dishes individually.

We ordered different Unakichi's Set Meals:

UnaJo Jo Set (Grilled eet)
Tempura Set (2 Prawns with Vegetables)
Tori Karagae Set (Fried Chicken with Yurinchi Sauce)
Sake Saikyo Yaki Set - Grilled Best Salmon dipped in Saikyo Miso
Saba Shio yaki Set - Grilled Mackerel

(See Photos Below)

All of the set meals comes with rice, soup, salad, pickles and fruits!

Of course, let's tackle my favorite part, the dessert! we tasted their Singenmochi (Sticky Rice Cake)
and Green Tea (Matcha) Ice Cream.
This actually became one of my favorite desserts today, its my first time to try a sticky rice cake with an ice cream!

I know this blogpost makes you crave to taste and visit Unakichi :)

Please feel free to visit Unakichi: 

Unit G14B Makati Cinema Square Building Amorsolo St. Makati City
For reservations, call +63-2-728-2072




























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images