Kpop-ing at Mall of Korea; Win shopping spree at Mall of Korea

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I don't know if it's just me but I am really a fan of Korea/Koreans in many things like their skin tones, culture, their place, Koreanovelas and fashion! And we'll be talking specifically about Korean fashion for this post of mine, since I was invited recently by Mall Of Korea in their soft-opening.


Mall of Korea is the first largest Fashion Retail Haven in the Philippines, its for all those who love Korean Fashion. Located at the 2nd Floor of Metrowalk Complex, Ortigas Pasig City. From stylish clothes, cosmetics, accessories, and other fabulously interesting Finds.

The person behind Mall of Korea is Nina Lee - Korean designer since 1975, Opened her Eirst branch in Myeongdong, Korea, Has more than 60 shops in Korea, Director of Korea Business Association 1987 - 1992. We should thank ma'am Nina Lee for loving the Philippines and bringing authentic Korean fashion in the philippines.
As I mentioned, I got the chance to visit Mall of Korea at Metrowalk, Pasig. I must say its really the biggest authentic Korean fashion hub that makes it so far the largest Korean fashion hub in the Philippines. 

Im impressed to see how spacious Mall of Korea is, it has complete section of fashion accordingly for Women, Men, Kids, Toys and even accessories and jewelries.









Moreover, aside from fashion stuff, Mall of Korea will be soon to have Cafe, Spa and Salon! So we won't be needing to go to different places to shop, eat and relax because Mall of Korea will surely be the perfect place for all of this!

Mall of Korea is so generous to give me a shopping spree during my visit, so I nevermind of getting tired roaming around Mall of Korea because there's so much option to choose, especially for girls that have always the more stuff than boys when it comes to fashion boutiques. But in fairness to Mall of Korea, they have a section for men, not that much as girls' though, but they have all from Polo, shirts, sandos, pants, shoes and more.

What did I have my self from Mall of Korea? I bought myself a pair of polo and short with socks, not bad. The prices are affordable, I mean there's much to choose based on your budget, I must say it's worth your money since these are authentic Korean Fashion, shop here or bring yourself to Korea to buy there, it's also a nice idea if you want to travel to Korea, why not? But for ones like me who just want to have the best authentic Korean fashion the fast way, Mall of Korea is the answer.










Giveaway Alert!

Since I know that you may be also itching to have yourself a pair or more from Mall ok Korea, I have this good news. I will be having a raffle/contest for you guys! and you will be winning worth of 1500 gift cards (denomination: five 300 worth of giftcard) from Mall of Korea.

Here's how to join and win:

Like these Facebook pages:
https://www.facebook.com/mallofkorea

Be sure to follow these simple steps,

Then head over to this blog post and comment your full name/ and comment done!

You can join the contest until July 27th, the winner will be announced via raffle and announcement will be done via this blog, @Myjuicynet on instagram and www.facebook.com/showbiz.juicy facebook page, to be announced on July 28.

Goodluck!

Winner Announcement:

Congratulations Julie Ann Karunungan! (please pm your contact details on www.facebook.com/showbiz.juicy or www.facebook.com/IamNiceguyitachi)

We raffled all the entries using an online raffle.

Thank you for those who joined the contest! Don't worry more contest and giveaways are coming up!





You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I already joined hope to win for my wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga Paguio-Eseo

    Done. Hoping to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm excited to join this giveaway. Hope to win and thank you!
    Done with all the step :)

    Full Name: MA.LHOURDES MERCADERO
    FB: Lhourdes Mercadero
    IG: @itsmedhessmercadero

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eiram Mandril

    IG: @blotraynor\
    Done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images