"Starting Over Again" movie review

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Starting Over Again movie review


Starting Over Again is one of the best Filipino film I ever seen, or maybe it's the best up to date for me, the movie was so perfectly done. The story was really written brilliantly tends to be not just the other predictable love stories movie. Watching the movie is like a roller coaster ride,moments to laugh, moments cry.

The story was uniquely done and so creatively, first time to hear and discover "LetterLater" sort of site, never thought of this site before. The mysteries goes resolved further the movie, the flash backs were good and perfectly arranged, the script was so perfect, too many remarkable lines to remember, the laughter was there, the lessons were there, good tackling of architecture and at the same time, school scenes and I love how cooking and baking turned into personification, all scenes were exciting, no dead scenes, no unnecessary scenes, the characters are well driven for the story, the story was so realistic, many branches of learnings in terms of Love, Friendship and Family.

As of today, I have seen the movie three times consecutively, that's how I find the movie irrisistable that when someone invites me to watch the movie, I can't really refuse, cause me myself want to see the movie again and again and again, "sobrang hindi sya nakakasawa!" 

I really have many things to say about how the movie was great for me, but I think just to make it short, Starting Over Again is a real best movie!
Starting Over Aagain Movie Review
Starting Over Aagain Movie Review

Starting Over Aagain Movie Review
Starting Over Aagain Movie Review

Starting Over Aagain Movie Review
Starting Over Aagain Movie Review

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images