Why not just me, but everyone trust Uratex? #ItrustU

Thursday, January 29, 2015


Uratex #ITrustU


Ever since I am a kid, I have had hearing Uratex at home, from my family, friends, relatives mentioning this brand. I remember my younger days, though actually I am not that old today at 22, well lets just put it that it was in my younger days, when peddlers of foam came to our doorsteps selling foam and I remember my mom asked, 'Are your foams Uratex?' I remember my mom didn't buy maybe because she didn't trusted those peddlers and maybe she realized that we can buy it on a retailer store of Uratex

To think foams are just foams isn't it? But once you think again, foams play a very big part on comforting us humans right? We sound asleep every night lying on the foam and pillows also made up of foam, in every seat we felt we're on a soft cloud that comforts us. I mean thank God there are foams lifting us, that we can sit, lay on and prevent us feeling the hard surfaces. But unfortunately not all foams are like Uratex, but actually when speaking about foams my family and I only trust 'U' (Uratex).
Uratex #ITrustU



Let me share why my family and I love and trust Uratex. On my room I have this Uratex Mattress where I sleep, actually it is a preloved item from our new house that we moved in, it seems existed for years but still it managed to comfort me every night in sleep, the tagline really works 'Tulog ay Mahimbing. Masarap ang gising.' I also have the Uratex Premium Pillow as a token after the Plant Tour and also got the outdoor mat which I won also in the event's Instagram contest, so definitely I am comforted by Uratex. My family has been using different products of Uratex, unfortunately some of these products were not with us now, not that its broken or something to do with the quality, we're just consecutively have been flooded by the numerous typhoons passed like the very famous Ondoy, Habagat etc., but now we have moved in a new home that's flood-free so I hope that we can keep our Uratex products to come in the future (Like if I won a bed lol), to be with us in this lifetime.

Its really safe to say that Uratex products are perfection, no other words can really describe it for me but Perfection, why did I say perfection, simply because Uratex have all these below:

  • Strong adherence to quality
  • ISO certified
  • Worldclass formulation
  • Process engineering technology
  • World-class state of the art equipment used in production
  • Usage of best raw materials
These are the main reason why I, my family and I know even most of the people out there only TRUST URATEX.

I also mentioned this on my instagram post(see below) where I won a the outdoor premium mat, and if by chance, luck, and faith, I hope also that I can be one of the five winners to be given a  Queen-size bed! Please! (Praying Hard...)




Look at me on my post, I couldn't hide my great smile leaning and lying on the Premium Uratex bed. If really I will win another reason will be added why #ITrustU and it will be because they give happiness aside from comfort!




Follow Me on Twitter:


Follow Me On Instagram
Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images