Concert of Dreams, bonding with my High School folks

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

We usually meet most of our bestest friends in life in High school, for my experience, since I spent high school in a not so populated in school, so all of my classmates then was now my bffs, yes all of them, but funny thing is because we're only 5! But no, I'm so thankful that it seemed God screened my classmates that time, because for years, we've been together through thicks and thins. I just really love these guys!

Our recent bonding moment was gracing the launch of City of Dreams. Me and my Highschool friends Miko and Julie recently graced the launch of City of Dreams Manila and witnessed The Concert of Dreams. Pinoy singers Jed Madela, Kyla, Gary Valenciano and ZsaZsa Padilla performed along also with international pop singers like Neyo and Kelly Rowland but because we're late comers we were already at the back section since it has a first come, first serve rule. 

Actually I did not really enjoyed the concert because we came late so it appeared as were just having a soundtrip, but I really enjoyed my friends' company, we made most of the time by taking selfies and pictures of the place.

We had a hard time on claiming our meals, because the crowd in the food stalls were so big,we've waited for two hours so we got our burger meals only after the show, but honestly its worth the wait for the delicious double patty cheese burger, I forgot the name of the burger chain. Thanks for the treat City of Dreams!

(L-R) Julie Ann, Miko and Me - City of Dreams, Concert of Dreams selfie

I requested my friend Julie to bring her monopod of course to accomplish our selfies and it turned out successful as you can see the very beautiful shots, ruined only by my friend Miko's height lol!

(L-R) Julie Ann, Miko and Me, the obligatory selfie


(L-R) Julie Ann, Miko and Me, during the fireworks display at the Concert of Dreams at City of Dreams

Me during the Concert of Dreams at the City of Dreams

City of Dreams Manila


My friend Miko and Julie Ann during the fireworks display at City of Dreams Manila

City of Dreams Manila



My friend Julie Ann -City of Dreams Manila

My friend Julie Ann -City of Dreams Manila

City of Dreams Manila

City of Dreams Manila

Me and my blogger friends also gathered that night, and had this group photo, we are busy with our guests during the event.

City of Dreams Manila
A photo posted by Jerhwin M. Hernandez (@niceguyitachi) on


Follow Me on Twitter:


Follow Me On Instagram
Instagram

Like My Facebook Page


Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images