Learning Archery at Sandbox

Saturday, March 19, 2016

It's been a year since my last and first visit at Sandbox in Porac, Pampanga, and it's nice to be back here!

Last time I was with my friends, this time I am accompanied by my girl version cousin haha! as they always say.


So what's new in Sandbox? 

Last time I have tried the giant swing, aerial walk and the kite flying. I wanted to try the rollercoaster zipline but last year it was still under construction, but again in my recent visit there was not yet my time I guess to try it but I tried the newest attraction there which is the Archery! Actually the regular Archery was already open since late last year (2015). This time they added "Aqtiv Archery."



Actually I failed to try the new "AQTIV ARCHERY," just tried the Archery, since it was my really first time to try Archery, and I tried the regular Archery first so I did not have the energy to try the Aqtiv Archery as well, you know, not that athletic person haha! But I must say that Archery seems easy and fun, yes its really fun but its not that really easy as it seems. To try it you have to be wearing the protective gear that you will be wearing for your arm for a possible bounce back of the string of the bow. There is this proper way of holding the bow, it is not reversible as you think, it has a proper orientation and side where you should be holding it, as well as the arrow, it must be properly placed or you will be throwing the arrow wrongly. lastly there is this rule that once you pulled the trigger (string) you cannot just return it, you should fire once you pulled the string. pulling the string requires much force and there is this technique that your pulling arm should touch your face near the arm to get your aim of the target and to avoid shaking and be stabilized and then you are ready now to throw your arrow! Unfortunately I didn't get to hit the bull's eye, one of my arrow in fact flew away far and hit the grasses haha! But guess what? my girl cousin, who is also a first-timer to try bow and arrow did hit the bull's eye!

I had this hugot in the main photo of this article that learning archery "is as hard as moving on," I can say that archery is like moving on, the farther you get through, the harder it will be, the pressure gets harder but when you finally aimed the target (finally have the acceptance), you can throw the arrow and let it go!


















AQTIV ARCHERY AT SANDBOX

The Archery at Sandbox is now open, it is like an RPG Game, you will need to pass through different obstacles, these are not just obstacles, these are moving objects that will be challenging you added by the time pressure given to you to hit those. It is fun especially for active activities seeker :)






PACKAGES AT SANDBOX PAMPANGA

Here are the as of now packages you can purchase at Sandbox, enjoy!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images