Best Western Plus Hotel Subic Review + Ocean Adventure Experience

Thursday, March 10, 2016

It's better to be late than never. I should've posted this earlier because this trip in Subic was last december 2015 but I became busy the past months and weeks. So I am only posting this today, in March, good thing that its more relevant to post this in March since it's summer season already. Best Western Plus Hotel Subic invited us bloggers to experience and review the hotel.

It was my first time to be in Subic, and my expectations of the place never failed me and my experience was made best staying at Best Western Plus Hotel Subic.

I was excited to stay at "Best Western Plus Hotel Subic" because I have heard Best Western Hotels are really nice and worthy to stay at. Best Western Plus Hotel Subic is the first and only branded hotel by Best Western in Subic.

Spencer Fusion Resturant at Best Western Subic Plus Hotel




When we arrived at the hotel, we were served lunch at the hotel's Spencer Fusion Hotel. The resto's food was really delicious and I loved the resto's interior.

Too bad, I missed to take photos during our lunch there, but able to take photos of my breakfast the next day.






After having lunch, we immediately got our room key card, with the hotel's picture in it, look how nice and beautiful the hotel id, it has this flowing water effect from the infinity fool.



Welcome to our room of the hotel (Deluxe), of course I had my obligatory selfie pic infront of the mirror. my roommate is my co-blogger daddy Ted Claudio. I have this VLOG at the end of this post, to give you a better visualization.

Deluxe Queen Room - Best Western Plus Subic Hotel



I so love the room, it is spacious the color palette combinations of the interiors of the room really blended well, I like the browny-goldy combination. 









One of the first things I checked most of the hotels I have stayed is the comfort room and bathroom. I am happy with Best Western Subic Hotel's.






If you are on a business trip, wanna bring your office with you, Best Western Plus Hotel Subic will surely be best for you, becasue your room can also be your office at the same time.


You can enjoy these amenities:
✔Dogs Freindly
✔Free High Speed Wi-Fi
✔42 Inch High Definition Samsung TV
✔Personal HQ Music Via USB
✔International Outlets Throughout all rooms
✔40 inch work desk
✔Safty Deposit Box
✔Free internationals And local Calls





Of course I won't be missing the pool! Best Western Plus Hotel Subic's pool is located  at it's rooftop. You will see a beautiful view of the subic bay from there. The pool is quite big, there's a sauna beside it that you can enjoy also.

The building behind me in the photo is the gym, yes that's one of Best Western Plus Hotel Subic that you can enjoy.




Look how I enjoyed the sauna and the view! This is definitely one of the best view to witness.







Kuya Ted (Wazzup.ph) and I, exploring and having fun at the pool, as you can see there are still some construction on-going that time, but surely this time it is fully furnished.



Here's my night shot of the hotel, unfortunately I failed to have a day shot. But nevertheless you can see the Best Western Plus Hotel Subic's beauty even more at night.


At 6:00 pm we had the media briefing and presscon of Best Western Plus Hotel Subic with the Hotel Chief Operating Officer Moishe Gordon. I have a presscon clip included in my VLOG (At the end of this post).



We had an after-presscon party at the pool, the fun at Best Western Plus Subic Hotel never stops!






Selfie Pa more!



Ocean Adventure Experience

Again lucky enough to experience Best Western Plus Hotel and Ocean Adventure at the same time, friends from Best Western Plush Hotel Subic arranged a tour for us bloggers, and Ocean Adventure welcomed us warmly!

I enjoyed the different activities at Ocean Adventure like the Fish Spa, shows like the Sea Lion Show, Dolphin Show and I will really treasure the most my first encounter with the Dolphins and my first kiss with it! Dolphins are really smart, they can shake hands / shake fins with you, they can wave goodbye and more! I want to have a dolphin pet. :)
















Indeed my visit in Subic was really memorable. I would like to thank Best Western Plus Hotel Subic for the wonderful staycation and Ocean Adventure for the adventure spin-off and lastly Confluence PR for inviting, accomodating us and for arranging everything for this wonderful experience. Til next time :)

VLOG

Here's my VLOG of my Best Western Plus Hotel Subic Review and Ocean Adventure Experience, hope you like and share it! Subscribe on my Youtube channel: www.Youtube.com/NiceguyitachiNetwork




For Hotel Reviews, Product Reviews / launch or event invite, don't hesitate to hit me a message via mobile 09194933825, you may send me an email also at mmbyniceguyitachi@gmail.com :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images