Suddenly It's Magic

Thursday, September 27, 2012


I'm one of those thousand people, who is anticipating to watch Mario Maurer's Film here in the Philippines which was under Star Cinema. I have been a big fan of Mario Maurer after I have watched his first movie "The Love of Siam", that time, I think that I was the first fan of Mario Maurer, because that time he is not famous yet, although he really caught my attention because he was a very good actor and I have an instinct that this actor will be famous someday, and I was right, by that time also I was thinking and imagining what if Mario Maurer visits the Philippines, I was surprised and so glad last year, when I knew that what I was thingking really happened! from an unknown actor before, Mario Maurer transformed now as an Asian Super Star, well then I must say that we are lucky filipinos and I'm thankful to ABS-CBN Star Cinema for bringing this one of a kind chance of seeing an asian superstar in a proudly filipino film. I plan to be there at the premiere night, but honestly this would be my first time to watch a premiere night, so I have no idea yet where to have or where to buy a premiere night ticket, I'll search for it. I need it badly. Let us all watch Suddenly it's Magic this October 31, 2012 and see you guys on the premiere night :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images