Chinese New Year 2016 + Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel tour

Saturday, March 05, 2016

I'm no Chinese but I see no wrong in believing some of their beliefs, especially when it comes to determining luck and joining them celebrating their new year (Kiong Hee Huat Chai) has always been fascinating to me. The dragon dance, and the red motif is so nice, that's why every year I tried my best to be at Binondo every Chinese New Year.

Good thing this year, friends from Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel invited bloggers for their re-launch and Chinese New Year celebration, I'm lucky enough to be part of the said event.

Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel was improved and renovated under the new management. I haven't seen it before but I must really say the place is so nice, I love the yellow paint color, its standing out. We have seen the hotel's different room and I can say all types of room are really nice and pleasant, it is really inviting when you see it (see photos below). They have Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Superior Rooms, and Executive Rooms. 

Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel has also got all you need like it has function rooms, Karaoke bar, Restaurany and even a 24-hour spa! So definitely staying here will be your worthwhile.

After the tour at Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel, I had also the chance to visit Masuki, the famous authentic Chinese Restaurant. I've tasted the siopao that's really good. Before going home I also shopped at Eng Bee Tin for pasalubong.

I can't wait for my next Chinese New Year experience and also to finally experience not just tour at Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel.
































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images