Be Careful with my heart craze goes worldwide

Friday, March 01, 2013

Be Careful with my Heart


"Be Careful with my Heart" cast to be led by Jodi Sta. Maria and Richard Yap, is going on a world tour to thank global Filipinos for their phenomenal support to ABS-CBN's no.1 daytime kilig-serye. Maya (Jodi), Sir Chief (Richard) and their families ar set to visit Asia, Middle East, USA and Europe this 2013 starting march.

Be Careful with my heart

Be Careful with my Heart

I was hooked in this teleseries since the first time I have watched it. I don't know what magic touches me , everytime I  watch this but I justcan't resist the "Kilig" factor it was bringing.
It was my first time seeing "Maya" and "Sir Chief" in person during the presscon for the said world tour.
Their sweetness to each other was like onscreen, they are really good to see as loveteam, they seem like "Kathniel" or "Kimerald" to me.
BCWMH was really one of the most successful project of ABS-CBN, as it rates more than PRIMETIME shows, being the only daytime show to invade PRIMETIME Slots. 
Therefore, I congratulate everyone behind this phenomenal success!

Be Careful with my Heart 
Be Careful with my Heart

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images