Bloggers Estero Tour: Kapit Bisig Para sa Ilog Pasig

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bloggers Estero Tour September 25, 2012

Her Unmatched Advocacy

I can't,We can!, this was a phrase I will surely never forget. This Phrase was from our Tour Guide for Bloggers Estero Tour and ABS-CBN Foundation (Kapit Bisig Para sa Ilog Pasig) Managing Director Gina Lopez.
Gina Lopez(ABS CBN Foundation Managing Director)

Estero de San Miguel(Replenished)


Our First Destination was Estero de San Miguel, I was really surprised to see these esteros super clean! I can't imagine how and what did they do to clean this estero, all I can say is that, it was a result of each hard working hand in hand.
Estero de San Miguel
Estero de San Miguel

Estero de San Miguel

Estero de Paco(Replenished)

Estero de Paco
floating island orator at Estero de Paco

Beautiful Side walks at Estero de Paco

Estero de Paco



Gina Lopez at Estero de Paco
During our tour in this esteros, the people living along these esteros are so nice! when we were passing by their houses they greet us(Hello po!, good morning! magandang tanghali!), sounds music to our ears, and i was surprised that it seemed that they really know Miss Gina Lopez well, as in they were as if neighbors, when they saw Miss Gina Lopez, they tell her stories, and they thank her for what her advocacy has resulted this best.

Paco Market

Paco Market

Paco Market


Estero beside Paco Market

Paco Market was reconstructed by the help of ABS CBN Foundation, Kapit Bisig Para sa ilog Pasig, this market now was one of the best market i have been, also first time I saw an event center in the Market. Beside the Paco Market lies the Paco estero, before it was a big water trashcan, but now, I can say its a beautiful scenery, where anyone can relax and enjoy this beautiful view.

Beautiful Flowers of the Replenished Esteros

Beautiful Red Flower in Estero de San Miguel
Beautiful Yellow red Flowers in Estero de Paco
Flowers in the Esteros



Signages in the Esteros

Estero de Paco(Under Bridge)

Ang Malinis na kapaligiran may dalang kaginhawaan

Malinis na kapaligiran para umunlad ang kabuhayan

Gina Lopez being interviewed


Gina Lopez interview

Gina Lopez Intreview

after the tour, Miss Gina Lopez had a short interview for ABS-CBN Network and VTR for Kapit Bisig Para sa Ilog Pasig

Host of the Event

Lunch at the Casa Bocobo Hotel

Casa Bocobo Hotel
Assembly at the Casa Bocobo Hotel

Before we start the tour, we had an Assembly for the presentation of Kapit Bisig Para sa Ilog Pasig, presented by Miss Gina Lopez held at the Casa Bocobo Hotel, and after the tour, we came back at the Hotel for Lunch and I would like to thank the Casa Bocobo Hotel because I won an overnight gift check of the Hotel.


ABS-CBN Marked Van

ABS CBN Marked Van

ABS CBN Marked Van

Let me share you something about myself, sorry for this childish thing about me :), it was really a dream come true for me to rode on the ABS CBN Marked Van! everytime I saw this Van in the highways, I really wonder when and where will I experience that ride! So thank you very much ABS CBN for letting me ride in your Marked Vans :D

Map of the Tour

Bloggers Estero Tour Map
This was the Actual Map of the Bloggers Estero Tour, Assembly at the Casa Bocobo Hotel, head to Estero de San Miguel and Estero de Paco

Kapit Bisig Para sa Ilog Pasig



I'm so much proud and happy to be part of this one of a kind gathering and event, Thank you ABS-CBN Foundation Kapit Bisig para sa Ilog Pasig, Media Press, Photographers, Bloggersmate and to you Miss Gina Lopez for sharing us your Advocacy, I promise to run this advocacy for all of my life. for the readers of my blog, I invite you also to be part of this Advocacy.




Bloggers Estero Tour Picture - ABS CBN Foundation

Please follow and Support Kapit Bisig para sa Ilog Pasig



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images