Instafamous: with Basketball stars Jeron Teng and Andre Paras

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

During my childhood days, I also used to play basketball. I just didn't know why growing up seems finding it not that interesting anymore, I just dont why. Well recently during the Master Game Face Launch: 

READ Article: http://www.my-juicy.net/2014/04/master-game-face-all-star-basketball.html

Just met two of the hottest names in Philippine Basket ball world, Jeron Teng of De La Salle University and Andre Paras of University of the Philippines.

Watching them play live makes me recount my childhood where I used to play also basketball, somehow I realized and thought, I should've played basketball the years then.

Instafamous: with Basketball stars Jeron Teng and Andre Paras


Jeron Teng
Jeron Teng

Andre Paras
Andre Paras

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images