TUHOG Movie Review #TUHOG #TUHOGMovieReview #SkylightFilms #StarCinema20

Monday, July 29, 2013

TUHOG MOVIE REVIEW

TUHOG MOVIE REVIEW

TUHOG, the movie type that I've waited for so long. Why is it so? Because this movie completes the recipes and ingredients to be called an asian films like other asian countries famous in film makings are presenting. Actually Filipinos are really good film makers unfortunately the ones that are indie films, having the criteria of a best movie happens to a have a little budget. Honestly I'm not an avid fan of mainstream movies, I'd prefer to watch cinemalaya , cinema one originals, movies more than mainstream movies. I'm not saying that mainstream ones are ugly movies, its just that I am more hooked with the Indies, because I find Indie movies more realistic,I can see the true mirror of life thru Indie films. That is why I can't hide my gladness to discover that Skylight Films' latest offering - TUHOG is a Maindie Film - or simply Indie gone mainstream!

TUHOG definitely defines a how life should be treasured by everyone, its an eyeopener movie. It explains how death is surprising as well. The whole movie was really done perfectly although there are still loopholes but its anavoidable, if nobody is perfect, movies of course can't be that perfect but I really congratulate everyone behind this film for lifting up the standard of filipino movie and mainstream movie. Skylight Films and Star Cinema broke the gap of mainstream and indie film which very impressive to be combined. Aside from indie films, I am a fan of asian films from Korea, Chinese and Thailand etc films because of their technique of filming but I guess that more TUHOG kind of movies will definitely change my taste to love only filipino movies, I really look forward more filipino movies of this kind. The story of TUHOG is really one of a kind idea, I'm sure every audience of the movie will give compliment to that, another interesting kind of the movie is the Sci-Fi effect of the angel/beggar role, that really adds a very good rule-breaking technique in a philippine movie. Of course big plus are the actors of the movies that seemed very suitable for each role, not just the main cast but all of the casts in the movies played important roles of the movie. Each of the stories are really mirror of life, the three stories are realistically done, I'm really clapping to this film so many realizations in life to absorb.

Therefore, I congratulate Skylight Films and Star Cinema for this one of a kind movie, thank you to Eugene Domingo, Leo Martinez, Empress Schuck, Enchong Dee and all of the stars in this films. Thank you to Direk Veronica Velasco, Miss Jinkee Laurel (writer) and everyone behind the success of TUHOG. Lets all cheers for the success of Philippine Cinema. I am rating this movie 10/10!

TUHOG MOVIE STORY BOARDS


TUHOG BLOGGERS CONFERENCE PART 1


TUHOG BLOGGERS CONFERENCE PART 2


TUHOG GRAND PRESSCON

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images