How "Minions" brought me Goodvibes #Minions #DespicableMe2 #Goodvibes #GV

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Minions Minions Minions


It didn't sunk in my mind that we, my friends, planned to go out for a movie date in a horrible Friday! I'm always thankful for everyday I live. So I should never thank for Friday, for its given, (hihi). Our meeting time for that date was supposed to be 6:30 - 7:00 PM since we picked 7:30 movie playtime. Since I 'll be coming all the way from the South (Laguna) I alotted 3 hours for my travel time expecting I'l only consume 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours of travel, expecting I will have 1 hour spare time. But since we are  here in Manila (EDSA) that itinerary became a just illusion for me.

I was just so excited to leave our home to Finally see "Minions"(The yellow potato-like stuff or should I say PNOY like stuff, JOKE! haha). The travel from Laguna til SLEX was just fine and moderate til the bus reached Nichols, (along C5 rd, near Asia Pacific College) that stucked me for two hours and more just to reach Ayala Station, since the BUS was 'B' Route. As expected, I came at the Ayala Station with tons of people falling in line over the station - so I was like WTF! My friends gathered already by that time and I was just about to ride the MRT train?! I think I have counted3 trains passed before I finally made it to be like in a  "Sardines Train." I almost ran-out of breath and collapsed inside the train because we were like sardines there, I mean you won't be able move a muscle once you get inside the train.

And.. I missed the 15 minutes of the movie. Thank God "Minions" welcomed me as I entered the Cinema. Whew! the Bad Vibes became Good now! My mind was then alloted for Despicable Me 2 and the Minions. The movie was really great and fun! I am not able to count the Minions that I saw in the movie, I was surprised to know that they have names, thinking how difficult that would be, remembering their names hehe. I enjoyed even all the movie characters, every characters had a great role. The movie was not that long taking maybe 1:45 - 2 hours or I was just mesmerized by Minions to see the movie short, hihi. I would score the movie perfect 10! for saving my day and giving us a perfect goodvibes Friday :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images