Pee Mak (Mario Maurer) movie review #PeeMak #MarioMaurer

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Pee Mak Movie Review


Pee Mak movie review



Pee Mak is a Horror-(disguised) Comedy film. A short story about 4 friends from war, includes Mak (Mario Maurer) returned to their Home Village, where they turns to found out that Mak's wife died and resurrects as a ghost/

Actually, Pee Mak seems to be a very dark and heavy movie but for me I felt t'was a light and a feel-good movie, from the beginning, (Mak)Mario Maurer and friends from the war already started the film funny as they portrayed black comedy scenes on their discussions. though mid of the movie became horror-inspired because of the cinematography, production design and sound effects applied that gives a good break for the movie.

Pee Mak movie review
The most interesting part for me is the confusion the movie created in the climax by the " who is the real ghost question" The viewers would really became confused finding out who is really the ghost. the transition to this is very smooth and accepted for me.

Another plus for the movie I think is that it showcases the preception how how true love means endless that a dead person resurrects as a ghost for love. And how friendship is treasured and shown its importance. 

Simply the movie scared me, made me laugh to death, I felt love, I feld friendship. This movie is a movie that I would like to watch for many times. No wonder its Thailand highest grossing film of all time. If I would rate the film I am giving it a perfect 10/10 score.



MORE PHOTOS OF MARIO MAURER IN PEEMAK PREMIRE NIGHT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images