Manila Zoo 2K14

Monday, January 13, 2014

Manila Zoo



My first visit in Manila Zoo was when my family went there when I was 2 years old, if I'm not mistaken. During my elementary years, Manila Zoo is one of the most common destination of the trip I experienced. After a quite lone time, its nice to be back. Me and my friends bonded recently in Manila Zoo. Though many years have passed, since my last visit there, I can still remember most of the animals there, Mali (The Elephant) the snakes, birds, lion, tigers etc. I think that there were just several changes from then, like the kiddie zoo where you will have to pay another 100 pesos for the entrance which covers more intimate with the animals, as intimate where you can take pictures with and selfies with.

It's really such nice to see and visit a place like Zoo in the cities, for people wanted to see the nature and animals. I just hope that Manila Zoos and other Zoos will be kept preserve and be improved eventually.



































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images