Valentines spent with Jadine

Friday, February 20, 2015

Okay, let me just say that I'm already fine to see love works even just for others...lol, or may be for Jadine? yes, since I have no other events, or the word 'date' to attend on the past fourteenth of February or simply Valentines, I decided to visit one of the most lovable loveteams of today here in the Philippines, Jadine, just to make that day still inline with hearts day.

I visited James Reid and Nadine during their #JadineFeverTour in Fairview Terraces, these guys were just too romantic to see, they're team-up really made my Valentines special by just looking at them, atleast I felt love, happiness and excitement for these great actors of today, I know they'll be having a greater future ahead in the business because they just enjoy the work and most importantly, I can still see their feet on the ground.
Jadine
James Reid

Nadine Lustre

At the backstage, during their tour, I had a short chitchat with Jadine, talking about their album, new shows and of course their valentines day, hope you watch this!






Follow Me on Twitter:


Follow Me On Instagram
Instagram

Like My Facebook Page


Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images