Hotel Review: Taal Vista Hotel Tagaytay

Sunday, November 27, 2016




Tagaytay



Tagaytay is close to my heart ever since I was a kid. Tagaytay has had been our family's whereabout every now and then especially during special occasions or celebrations. Since we live in the South, Tagaytay has had been our "Baguio" hehe. My family also is not fond of traveling far, so Tagaytay is really I remember we often go to.






Taal Vista Hotel 

Recently, I have finally experienced and stayed at Taal Vista Hotel, the hotel where I have passed by numerous time when going to Tagaytay, I have always looked-forward in staying at Taal Vista Hotel. That's why I couldn't hide my excitement to share with you guys my experience in this luxury, and 5 star hotel.

It was my first time here, but actually been seeing some photos online and social media.

I was amazed to see Taal Vista with my own eyes, back then I only see its facade from the street, even though it has restaurants Veranda, Taza, to just dine in, I never had that chance until today. 

Taal Vista Hotel, lies only beside the landmark "Sky Ranch," there's also a gate inside Taal Vista Hotel directly to Sky Ranch.






The Room (Taal Vista Premiere Queen, Lake Wing)


Our room was Premiere Queen, Lake Wing. I really felt special to see a welcome letter from Taal Vista Hotel, the letter even had my name printed on it, that's why I kept it as a souvenir hehe.

As I enter the room, I was mesmerized to see the taal lake from the room's veranda. They say one of the reason why Taal Vista Hotel got their fame and high ranks is because it has the perfect location and view of the Taal Lake and Taal Volcano, and I confirmed it! Yes, without a doubt, you'll be like wanting to stare at the view all time if you can, the view is really mesmerizing. You can enjoy the view at the veranda while sitting, eating some snacks or just enjoy the view with your loved one/s. I really loved it the place and the room.

Taal Vista Hotel Premiere Queen room is spacious, it has two beds, one single bed and one Queen bed.

The room has all you need! It has Refrigerator with snacks and drinks, non-alcoholic drinks are all free to nejoy.

It has Iron and spacious cabinets for those who'd like to have a longer stay at the hotel.

Of course, I guess the first requirement today in Hotel rooms are WIFI, Taal Vista Hotel vicinity has a good wifi connection and speed, I didn't had the time to test it speed, but for sure it's faster than your PLDT at home (Lol only).

I also liked how the bathroom and comfort room are spacious, no need to worry about the bathroom stuff and hygiene kits because it is available, and I liked it because its branded, I mean it's well prepared and the packaging are nice.









































The New VERANDA Restaurant (Taal Vista Hotel)





Veranda is definitely one of the most beautiful cafe / restaurant that I've visited. Veranda was just recently reopened as it has undergone renovation. I haven't seen how it looked before but I must say that how it looks today really got me!

Veranda features elegant, beautiful warm interiors that entice you and really inviting. I really love the place, its really cozy here.

The food, Veranda offers great options in their buffet, they surely got everything to crave for, not just for adults to enjoy as they have a buffet station for kids, they even have ice cream station and yoghurt station that I love.

Apart from the buffet, Veranda also offers ala carte.

Veranda now includes a purpose built showcase kitchen supported by a state of the art main kitchen. Special features include a new outdoor terrace with fireplace, an ice cream parlour window and kids buffet, an entertainment area for our well-loved Bughaw Fokloric dance group, a modern new bar servicing restaurant, lounge and terrace and a feature wall with streaming food videos to whet your appetite.

Italian executive chef, Alessio Loddo and sous chef Jason Cabautan have received comfort food and both Filipini and continental, that will include modern takes on everyone's favourite dishes from the 70's to the present. Our heirloom cuisine will be highlighted as Veranda's chefs focus on the authenticity and origin of the dishes, as a welcome change from commercial food. The service will imbibe Filipino hospitality as friends and family are welcomed with open arms. 

Veranda presents the best Filipino hospitality and tradition in a fresh new light.

Operating Hours:

Breakfast  6:00 AM to 10:30AM

Lunch:  12:00 NN to 3:00 PM

Snack: 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM

Dinner: 7:00 tp 11:00 PM

For more information:























Taza Fresh Table - Taal Vista Hotel


Apart from Cafe Veranda, you can also choose to dine at Taza Fresh Table, also located inside Taal Vista Hotel (near the Mountain Wing) from the name itself, Taza Fresh Table offers organic foods and nothing but fresh foods.

Me and my company were really delighted to taste some of the menu of Taza Fresh Table. Since it's organic food, expect that it's a bit pricey, though I thought you wouldn't mind since these foods are really well prepared and tastes really good, not to mention its healths benefits:

Mezze,  Yellow Pepper Soup, Tomawak Pork Chop, Mushroom & Spinach Matagliati, Pineapple Miso Chicken, Taza Salad, Molten Chocolate Cake w/ Tablea and Quezo de bola, Olive Oil Gelato w/ Strawberries and Mint

For more of Taza Fresh Table (Taal Vista Hotel)
http://www.taalvistahotel.com/dining/taza



































Christmas Gift Pasalubong - Taal Vista Hotel

Another reason to visit Taal Vista Hotel especially this yuletide season is there Christmas Gift Pasalubong. If there's one thing I think we don't want during Christmas is thinking of Gift ideas and wrapping them up. Taal Vista got you covered as they have wrapped everything you need in their Christmas Gift Pasalubongs.

Visit The Cakeshop at Taal Vista Hotel for an assortment of your favorite pasalubongs, homemade jams, cookies, chocolates, pies and fruit cake that go well with coffee, tea and chocolate tablea. Our Pasalubong items make the perfect gift this season. As an added treat, we have special items such as Liver Pate with Cognac, Macadamia Rumble, Aglio olio Pesto and Strawberry Rosรฉ Jam especially prepared by the hotel's very own general manager, hotel manager, executive chef and chef de cuisine. You can even customize your gift box for a more personal touch.





My Experience at Taal Vista Hotel


Overall, I couldn't express more how I really enjoyed my short stay at Taal Vista Hotel. I felt closer to the nature as I stare at the remarkable and stunning view of Taal at Taal Vista Hotel, the best panoramic view of taal can be really be found here and not where else. It's really nice to stay at a Hotel that's been established years ago, or even older than me. I felt the history of the place, I liked how Taal Vista preserves its Filipino theme, its hospitality to every guest, how they preserve the Filipino Culture by their continuous support to show Filipino Folk dance and support Bughaw Folkloric dance group.


Taal Vista Hotel Rating

Obviously I would give Taal Vista Hotel a 5 star of 5 star rating!


I would really recommend for you guys to visit Taal Vista Hotel in person, though if you may want to know more about Taal Vista Hotel, feel free to visit and follow them on social media














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images