Pasko na naman! Tuloy ang happiness

Monday, November 12, 2012



Who doesn't wait for Christmas?! Maybe KJ's(Kill Joy) or pessimistic ones. I really wait for the Christmas Season every year. Christmas makes me feel to have the right to be childish :) .

Christmas is Happiness. Kaya tuloy ang Happiness!

Tuloy ang Happiness! Have you heard this tag line? if you heard this, your instincts are right. it is the Tagline of "Coca-Cola".



I'm promoting this tagline because I attended their Christmas Tree Lighting(2012), held at the Araneta Center, November 9, 2012.



I enjoyed to be childish during this event, because Coca-Cola makes me feel to be more excited for Christmas! as they Light the huge Christmas Tree beside Araneta Coliseum.

Galing kami sa Prescon ng "X Factor Album Launch" before we proceeded to Araneta Center, Pagpunta namin dun, the staffs are preparing for the event, ang daming booths, may video booths, photo booth, and I enjoyed the most was the Coca-Cola bus tour! inside the Coca-Cola Bus Tour,may 3d Video presentation ang Coca-Cola, may Coca-cola game, and remembrance picture inside the bus:) , I got my stub passes, wow! free Ice cream, pop corn, cotton candy, drink, meal and giveaways! kaya Thank you talaga Coca-Cola :)

Syempre may mga Celebs din na present sa events, I got the chance to take pictures to some of them (Matteo Guidicelli, Jessy Mendiola, Enrique Gil, Alden Richards, Joseph Marco and more).

Enrique Gil

Enrique Gil

Enrique Gil and other stars

Joseph Marco, Matteo Guidicelli

Joseph Marco, Matteo Guidicelli, Jessy Mendiola

Matteo Guidicelli

Joseph Marco, Matteo Guidicelli

Matteo Guidicelli


Jessy Mendiola and beauty queens

Jessy Mendiola

Joseph Marco

Enrique Gil

Joseph Marco

Jessy Mendiola and Enrique Gil

Jessy Mendiola

Jessy Mendiola, matteo Guidicelli and Joseph Marco

Joseph Marco, Matteo Guidicelli, Jessy Mendiola

Enrique Gil



And as the Sunset came, and the night comes, the Big Christmas tree was lighted! with fireworks and confetti! Tuloy na Tuloy talaga ang Happiness! the sad thing was, nalobat yung cam ko,although, I had the Lighted Christmas tree picture, but the shot was not in that event, it was after the Creed Concert in Araneta Center.

I really enjoyed the Coca-Cola event, with my Blogger friends, thank you so much!

Ilang days na lang talaga PASKO NA! Birthday ni Jesus Christ! I love you Lord!

Merry Christmas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images