Behind the Thousand Teas

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thousand Teas

Thousand Teas

Thousand Teas


Honestly, I am not a Tea Lover, and I prefer Coffee more than Tea. But surprisingly my concept was changed when we visited a Tea shop at Sta. Mesa.

We Visited the Thousand Tea Shop along Sta. Mesa, the Tea shop was nice, I can say its a relaxing place, a place where you can concentrate, definitely its an ideal place of leisure time.

Mr. Gilbert C. Jim (Managing Director) conducted a short demonstration of the preparation of Teas and presentation of the History and information of Teas here in the Philippines.

Thousand Teas

Thousand Teas

Thousand Teas will branch out soon. I recommend Thousand Teas for your Tea cravings, this shop really has the best qualities of Teas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images