Movie Review: Star Trek "Into Darkness"

Thursday, May 16, 2013


The movie wasn't really that serious, the audiences almost laughed everytime because of the characters' punge lines.

Aside from the realistic and very convincing graphics, the thing I appreciated about the movie was also the lesson it brought. The "team work," the "right leadership" and most of all the "friendship". The movie shown how the leader is willing to sacrifice his life just to save his subordinates,  the thing I was wishing was to be the attitude of every political leader here in the Philippines that I guess was a counterpart.

Overall,  I enjoyed the movie much, learned a lesson, a reason for me to score it 8/10 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images