Movie Review: She's The One #ShesTheOne @StarCinema

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Movie review: Shes The One

Movie Review: She's The One


It's my first time to go out for movie on the first day of it's showing. I decided to join my blogger friends to watch Star Cinema's latest offering - She's the one, starring Bea Alonzo, Dingdong Dantes, Enrique Gil and introducing Liza Soberano.

I will be straight forward to say that I appreciated the film. T' was a film full of learning about life experiences about friendship, love and life itself. though the movie shown deep subjects still it was executed nice and light for the audience. 

Tamang timpla lang kumbaga, madrama pero mapapasaya ka :)
I mentioned about learnings, I cannot relate myself with the characters in the film but I really got what the movie is telling - That there's no harm in trying like how would we determine something if we don't try. though we are afraid sometimes, it's really better to do it, if you feel it right and you know your right. It's better to do it now than realizing you should have than that, done this before or simply it's hard to have regrets in life! 

Another thing in the movie is showing how to be observer of ourselves of our surroundings, of our loved ones, we should know who we really love to prevent issues in our lives.

I really didn't have a bestfriend in my life, I don't know why, maybe it's just I wanted to treat my friends equally but when I watched this film, I realized how lucky the ones that has :)

Of course the movie wouldn't be this great for me, without brilliant actors, I commend that mostly the creative team direk Mae, Miss Vanessa(also writer of One More Chance) and all of the people behind the film. Thank you for entertaining.

I encourage you guys to watch She's The One, I believe that if you believe in love,you're trying hard you'll also love this film!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images