My "Showtime" experiences #Showtime @itsshowtimena

Saturday, November 02, 2013

My "Showtime" experiences


I consider myself to be lucky enough for being showtime audience if I'm not mistaken for 4 times to date. We bloggers are invited to watch showtime, and this is one of the things I'm thanking I became a blogger (seriously) hihi.

Showtime Live

So lucky to be beside Anne Curtis singing Showtime theme song. This was my first showtime experience.

Showtime Live

And recently, my latest visit at Showtime was again a luck for witnessing their 4th Anniversary, and this was really a fun episode, one of the best Showtime episode for me becasue it was the announcement of Magapasikat winners (Hosts prod number contest), though I wasn't able to watch any of the hosts performance, I witnessed the Team Karylle, Teddy and Jugs to stand out and awarded as the winner. 

Showtime Live

Showtime Live

Showtime Live

And of course, one of the most interesting and exciting for me to watch Live! in showtime was their new segment - That's my Tomboy. Honestly the contestants were really handsome as if they were real guys, but I felt sad to hear their dramatic stories about their life, but I guess their on the way to prove the lesbians are having guts also and can really prove something.

Showtime Live

I really love Showtime, from the moment I watched it during their first season. I thank the staffs of showtime for working hard everyday just to give everyone a good afternoon and keeps the day postive :) "and we don't stop, and we don't quit. :)"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images