Honest 'to Promise! #Honesto #HonestoPromise

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Honesto Promise


Honesto Promise

I really commend ABS-CBN for creating such shows that many people most specially children will learn something from. Honestly I doubted their new show- "Honesto" before, because I thought it'll just be a Pinocchio Filipino version. But as soon as I watched the series, I'm so impressed for it's original creation. The story was unique and different, at the same time it is really creative. The writers and the creative team really did a great job for this, no wonder it is now the most watched Philippine Primetime show today.

As expected Honesto's line "Honesto Promise" became a hit. Even I did the the Honesto pledge :) 

Honesto Cast

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images