Trophy Wife (2014 Filipino Movie) - Movie Review

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Hello again! My online diary! It's been a while since my last post here, anyhow, I'm back from my busy life, LOL!

Well, let's talk about VIVA Films' latest movie offering 'Trophy Wife,' starring John Estrada, Heart Evangelista, Derek Ramsay and Cristine Reyes, which is directed by Andoy Ranay.

Actually this is my first movie invite from VIVA Films, honestly I was like hesitant to attend because I rarely had a chance recently to witness their movies but after watching 'Trophy Wife,' I thought of expecting more from this movie outfit.

The movie is okay for me, or maybe more than ok :) I find it straightforward and unique, given that it revolves again about wife/mistress that we're having most types of movies lately. It is unique for me in a sense that it gives me more than what I have expected from it, it was not that predictable at all, it was like a 'climb' because it maintains to increase its intensity as you go further watching the movie, the lines of the characters were remarkable and having its originality because I remembered lines, jokes, that I haven't heard from other movies that I've seen before. The cast is really a well cast to watch, I think they really got perfect cast that delivered the characters perfectly, I commend them by gathering these big stars (John Estrada, Heart Evangelista, Cristine Reyes, and Derek Ramsay). Of course there were some loop holes to see, but is also given for a film to have these, I mean there's no perfection at all.

If you're after romance, love, friendship, sisterhood, brotherhood, family, horror, suspense, comedy or even seduction is covered by this film. So treat yourself a movie time with your friends, families etc and enjoy 'Trophy Wife' started showing last July 30.


   


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images