Instafamous: with Ysabel and Raymond of 'Pure Love'

Tuesday, November 04, 2014


with Ysabel and Raymond of 'Pure Love'
with Ysabel and Raymond of 'Pure Love'

This photo was taken during the farewell presscon of 'Pure Love.' I really love this series, I didn't witnessed the Korean version though, but still I know every Koreanovela has something to say and I was right, from the very first episode of Pure Love, I am hooked already and these actors beside me did really great, I have seen Yen and Arjo before in television but I don't really feel their acting before not until they were Ysabel and Raymond of Pure Love, they really bloomed as actors now, they were really effective for their roles, too sad Pure Love will end soon. Don't miss the last two weeks of Pure Love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images