OOTD, catching up with Highschool friends

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Just a week ago, I got the chance to meet some of my (few but real) friends, my highschool classmates Miko, Angel, Patrick and Julie Anne (with her import to the group joey lol). We haven't seen each other for a quite long time, that's why was so excited seeing them again and catching up with them, reminiscing highschool memories and creating new ones as well.

Since we live in the South Metro, we usually meet at Festival Mall alabang or Alabang Town Center. When we gather, we usually get up and look really cool (I guess), we always wear our best outfit because we are OOTD and selfie addicts! 

speaking of OOTD, this is my first official OOTD post and I plan to have more in the future :)

Shirt (Gray): Penshoppe, Shirt (Black): Penshoppe, Leather Jacket: BumShort: PenshoppeBoots: Rusty Lopez










This was not just my OOTD but also my friend's. we decided to have take OOTD shots at the beautiful view of ATC since we also dine there at Gerry's.

After ATC, we went to Festi to have dinner and wine. Earlier that time I was only with Julie and Miko, then Angel, Patrick and Joey joined as at the dinner at Planet Grapes.

We got the chance to update each other about our lives as of today. It's nice to know that everyone of us is currently pursuing our desired life and dreams.

Of course our meet up wouldn't be complete without a family picture! Aw, by this time I am already longing for the next bonding with these guys! 










Share This Article:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images