Raphaela Parisse: Brand that caters eclectic women

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


I felt glad to be invited in a fashion event, even though I am not that a "Fashion Blogger", though I also love fashion, Honestly I met the owner if I'm not mistaken, she is definitely Rapahaela Parisse, correct me if I'm wrong :) she was so nice to us, bloggers and to her visitor friends, the program started a bit late but it was ok, because the event was a club party, we enjoyed the music remixes and of course we enjoyed exploring the Rapahaela Parrise fashion collection.

Raphaela Parisse

Raphaela Parisse

Raphaela Parisse

Raphaela Parisse

Raphaela Parisse

Raphaela Parisse

Raphaela Parisse

Raphaela Parisse


I can really say that Raphaela Parrise fashion has a great future in the industry, to see its collection, the designs were so beautifully done, professionally designed and it was really the fashion that every women would love to wear.

Raphaela Parisse

Raphaela Parisse


Francheska Farr came, who is endorsing the brand, we had a short talk and she was also proud to be the ambassador of Raphaela Parrise.

for those of you who wants to see the full collection and the profile of the company, you may visit their website - http://raphaelaparisse.com, please also like Raphaela Parisse on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Raphaela-Parisse/548051285229040

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images