My Diary: "Castlevania" - my all-time favorite computer game

Saturday, March 30, 2013

All of us experienced playing computer games during our childhoods. Do you remember what is your favorite computer game?

Castlevania

I used to play PlayStation when I was young. I remember myself spending 3-5 hours or more playing computer, of course less hours when weekdays because of school. I admit that I was addicted to computer games before. My all-time favorite game is "Castlevania,  Symphony of the night". you might be familiar of Dracula's castle right? And ofcourse no need to ask if you are familiar with the "Twilight series" :) CASTLEVANIA is a game about Dracula, vampires and other related creatures. Its an adventure-story game, its about the son of Dracula happens to be a half human / vampire that opposes his father (Dracula) he aims to destroy the castle thats where his adventure goes. Now, if you would ask me why did I love this game very much, because playing this game will not just give you the usual fun in computer games, Castlevania is an old game created in 90's it has new versions today but I would always love the version - "Castlevania - Symphony of the night". This hame might not that have good graphics, but I'm really attached to this game,I was addicted to it, the first time I  played this game. I find playing this game informative other than fun, because this game was like an encyclopedia of different things, historical things also. Most of the mythical creatures in this game can be researched in the dictionary, even the characters item like sword,  familiar etc. It is not really the usual game , it has facts that you will learn :) and the most thing that I loved this game was its soundtracks!  That's why it has a caption "Symphony of the night" the soundtrack is really emotion moving, Im really impressed with the soundtracks, knowing that it was played by Orchestra! They really funded this game, Every place your character was into, different soundtracks plays really good to ears. I find playing this game aside from playing - was like reading a story, studying an encyclopedia, watching a movie and listening a music album and listening an orchestra concert!

Castlevania full Soundtrack

Castlevania on Android

Recently,  I missed playing this game, even though I forgot how many times I finished this game :) I searched the internet if there's any possibility to play this game on my tablet. I though it wouldn't be successful but I must thank God it workes on my tablet! I downloaded an emulator for android and it worked on my tablet! I t really made me happy! now I can play my all-time favorite computer game on my tablet Anytime, Anywhere! :D

I must really congratulate the creators of this game, KONAMI and PLAYSTATION for giving not just fun but a really unforgettable experience to its player :) ♡♡♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images