Aquaria Water Park Experience

Wednesday, January 18, 2017


Summer is approaching! So I would like to share my late post about my experience in Aquaria Water Park in Calatagan Batangas (since I visited last Decemeber).

I've been hearing Aquaria before from my friends and relatives that's why I grabbed the chance to also have my visit here, because I heard it's really a place of fun, activities and more, and I must say they are really correct with that info.

About Aquaria Water Park

Aquaria boasts of 525-meter of fine beach and a water park that can be readily enjoyed by both the kids and the kids-at-heart! Located within the Playa Calatagan Residences in Calatagan, Batangas, Aquaria’s highlights include a thrilling giant 3-storey high pool slide and cove pools as well as a long stretch of beach where you can lounge or swim and savor a seaside retreat.

Activities to do in Aquaria Water Park


Apart from the waterpark activities itself, there's more at Aquaria Water Park, since aside from the pools, it also has a beach front that you can enjoy, so if you are the beach-y type (not bitch lol) you can enjoy the beach, how? there are boats you can rent and explore calatagan beach, we actually did this and what we found is a beautiful sand bar! who would've thought we can have this beautiful sand bar in Batangas, no need to go to Palawan.

If you want water adventures, you can also rent Jetski, Kayak.

If you want relaxation, you can sun bath, there are beds for rent. There are also Cabana's for more relaxation plus a massage, yes they offer massage!

Must try in Aquaria Water Park? 

For me trying the pools and slide of Aquaria Water Park is must of course, because so far it's really one of the best, if not the best water parks out there.

You should also try their Restaurant Cafe at the beachfront, it has a nice ambiance, relaxing and try their delicious food.

Lastly, I suggest you extend your stay till dawn and be able to witness a stunning sunset!


What's to look forward to in Aquaria Water Park?

As of now, Aquaria Water Park doesn't have yet accommodations, so it does not operate at night. But this will be possible in the future, I have seen the hotel construction beside so soon we can have a longer stay there and enjoy Aquaria Water Park longer.





























































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images