Read, Sip, Dine and Pose at Book and Borders Cafe in Mckinley

Thursday, March 24, 2016


Are you a bookworm? Would like to sip? Wanna Dine? or just feeling posing? why not? well then you should visit Book and Borders Cafe, now open in Mckinley, Tuscany.

Recently, I was invited to cover and attend the launch and opening of Book and Borders Cafe in Mckinley, at Tuscany. It was its second branch to date, I was also there in the launch of Book and Borders Cafe Tomas Morato branch, their first branch. I enjoyed my stay there, the good food, to sip coffee, to read a book, that's why I really got excited to be there also at Book and Borders Mckinley.






READ

I really recommend Book and Borders Cafe, it's not just the typical coffee shop because you can enjoy your bookworm being, I know we can easily browse ebooks online but its really different to read by a real book, its still nice to see the physical book, how you switch to pages, its more relaxing and I think this time you can't really concentrate reading on your devices since there's fb, messenger that keeps notifying and disturbing you.



DINE

Whether you are alone or with your loved ones, you can enjoy Book and Borders food, they have nothing but good food, I must say. They serve big, they have Sandwiches, Pastas, Rice meals, cakes and more. Book and borders Cafe's ambiance is so nice and perfect, I'm sure you're gonna love it here too.
















Sip

They say great things happen little by little or Sip by Sip. So let's sip at Book and Borders Cafe, they have cold and hot drinks of your choice even my favorite mango shake!





Pose

Striking a pose requires a very nice venue, and I think Book and Borders Cafe is one of the best place you can take your OOTD and pose!








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images