The Man with Iron Fists: Movie Review

Friday, February 01, 2013

The Man with Iron Fists


Watching “The Man with the Iron Fists” reminds me of my childhood days,(Playing Playstation action games such as Street fighter, and other martial arts related games). I was amazed by the action stunts performed in the movie, I was just disturbed by the bloodiness and of each actions and war scenes(it was so Brutal).

Zen-Yi’s armor-mail was really amazing! His suit, full of defensive mechanism did a great action-part, as he defeated every enemy with his powerful suit, I just can’t imagine how did he wore a suit that has plenty of knives, didn’t it hurts? (hahah)

Mr. And Miss Gemini did the best duet-action, two versus a dozen or more, definitely the Gemini’s was defeated. But they really did a great fight, they might have won, if not poisoned,I loved that they still died in the Gemini form.

I was quite disturbed to see Russell Crowe in the film, after watching him in “Les Miserables”, after singing, now did action stunts with his unique gun-knife that made him to be “Jack Knife”.

Madame Blossom and her girls made the riot action, they have technique wise to be sex slaves before they do the killings(One of the most weakest point of a man is when he is on bed). But Madame Blossom’s death was really heart breaking, and I never expected but glad to see that she still have a heart to save a poor child.

I thought “The Man with the Iron Fists” was villainous Brass-Body(David Bautista), because I saw “Brass-Body” in the trailer with Brass/Metal/Iron fists, and I haven’t seen RZA in the trailer, which was the real man with Iron fists.


I loved the movie theme, fortress battle, Clan wars, but a bit confused by lion clan, because of their hairstyle, they all looked the same which made me hard to figure out who died and not. (LOL)

RZA and the staffs did a great job for this martial arts movie. I would rate the movie 8/10.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images