My Wangfu Experience

Sunday, January 13, 2013


I am not obvious to love foods, because of my thin body. :) But actually I really love foods! That's why  didn't doubt to attend a foodie blogging event at Wangfu Chinese Cafe.

Wangfu Chinese Cafe

Wangfu Chinese Cafe combines the concept of traditional Singaporean Hawker Center and Hongkong Tea House that serve well-loved Singaporean and Cantonese comfort food in a modern cafe.

Hainanese Chicken

Soy Chicken

Wangfu serves all kind of tastes, from Spicy, sweetness, salty etc.

Wangfu Chinese Cafe

Wangfu Chinese Cafe

Wangfu Chinese Cafe

Wangfu Chinese Cafe

Wangfu Chinese Cafe


I rarely taste Chinese cuisines, but I have been looking forward of tasting foods from China, Japan, Korea, because I am fascinated by these foods when I watched a Koreanovela etc. haha. Wangfu brought good tastes of Chinese cuisines, Singaporean in my tounge. I am really amazed to taste their Hainanese Chicken and Soy Chicken, because it was really soft tasting, and to know that before it was cooked it has to be massaged.

Milo Godzilla

I also enjoyed the drink (Milo Godzilla) which I ordered twice :) I wonder why they called it Godzilla? Milo Godzilla consists of Chocolate syrup, powdered Milo and the thing I loved the most of it was the Ice Cream topping! Delicious!


Traditional Ice Kachang

Manggo Ice Kachang

After making me full of Wangfu's main dishes, Sweetness overload was next! The Traditional Ice Kachang! that was more likely a Christmas tree dessert!haha, the Ice Kachang was so sweet as if you are eating sugar, adding tropical fruit bits made it more special. Next to Traditional Ice Kachang was Manggo Ice Kachang, definitely I loved Manggo Kachang because I love Manggo! having a syrup of Manggo over the ice was similar to "Banana split" dessert.

Wangfu Chinese Cafe
The People behind Wangfu Chinese Cafe, Lester Pimentel and her wife Rossette, Freda Go, Ace Wang,  together with the Chefs Tong and Elmar.

Wang Fu Chinese Cafรฉ located in Tomas Morato, II Terrazo, Quezon City.

Read more: http://www.my-juicy.net/2013/01/wangfu-chinese-cafe.html#ixzz2Hzggsqp4


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images