Jack Reacher: Movie Review

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jack Reacher

Tom Cruise never failed me to be thrilled and amazed with his action movies. Jack Reacher is a story about a gunman who killed five random people at the park, arrested and interrogated but curiously offers a single note: Get Jack Reacher. The line was the door of puzzling and mind-boggling scenes of the movie. All of the Characters were mysterious here, most of the action scenes for me are breath-catching, I can feel the thrill and suspense most of the time, for me the movie was a more suspense film rather than action, that I jus really loved, I really wanted to see Tom Cruise not only in action scenes, this movie granted it, I saw more emotions expressed by him. As eye-breaker, Humor-bits scenes was also good in the movie to relief your thrill and suspense, as well as romantic feeling was there, I can say the movie was well balanced of the emotions expressed by the movie, from suspense to comedy, suspense to action etc. Jack Reacher digged my emotion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Jerhwin's Journey, Travel, Life and Love

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images